- Your use constitutes to the acceptance of these terms and conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
- Ummah Charity International reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any given time.
- If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
2. Accessing the Site
- Ummah Charity International does not warrant that the functions of this website will remain error-free, the defects will be corrected or that this site/server is free of viruses or bugs.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes and in a manner, which does not infringe the rights, restrict, and inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
- This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to Ummah Charity International are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied.
- This site may contain links to other sites and resources provided by third parties. These links are for your information only. UCI takes no responsibility for the accuracy and authenticity of it, as we have no control over the content on those sites.
- We take no responsibility if any loss or damage may occur by accessing those links. Any concerns regarding an external link should be sent to us using our general enquiry contact form or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may link to our web pages, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- The site must not be framed on any other site. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- The material presented in this site is provided without any guarantees or warranties to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, our affiliated organisations and any connected third parties hereby exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which otherwise might be statute law.
- Liability for any loss of damage, whether direct, indirect or consequential incurred by any user in connection with the site.
- For any loss or damage, whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise even if foreseeable.
- This does not affect our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter.
3. Refund Policy
- At Ummah Charity International we work hard to ensure that you have a trouble-free experience, however we realise that errors can happen. Under Charity Law, charities are not permitted to refund donations, other than in specific circumstances. All refunds will be made in the same form of payment originally used for donating.
4. Copyright Retrictions
- Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorisation from Ummah Charity International. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any licence by Ummah Charity International to use any item displayed.
- Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners.